Archives

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:49:30 -0300

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:30:27 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Sorry about that.  Those months cause the HTMLizer to crash for some
>reason, not sure why.  I'll have to check to see if a new version has been
>released and, if so, try it.  Oddly enough all the new archives (IE, the ones
>generated by the list itself) work fine.  :/

Hey, what's this "HTMLizer"? I wrote a program to add HTML hyperlinks
around URLs in plain text messages some years ago and called it the
"HTMLerizer" (note the subtle difference) but I'm afraid this
"HTMLizer" name is confusingly similar and I'll have to sue someone
for trademark infringement. If only I had actually offered my product
for sale in a market somewhere so I'd have a leg to stand on. :-)

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor