html vs plain text, was: Re: Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:01:51 -0400

Steve Lamb wrote:

>     Esperanto is supposedly to sound quite like Italian.  I hear more Spanish
> in it, but then I'm stuck on the rolling Ls and slimy used car salesmen.

I haven't heard it spoken much, if at all.  It seems pretty easy to follow
the
written version, though. It is a pretty interesting idea.

The only Italian I know is from opera libretti, but I love the sound of it.
When I lived in San Francisco, I used to hang around saloons and parks where
the old Italians went and just soak it up.

--
Larry Ebbitt - Linux + OS/2 - Atlanta