Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Hazen Woods pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:28:59 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:10:49 +0100, Jason Gibbs wrote:

>>I'd like to see an option where only the hyperlink is preserved -
>>everything else can be left as pure text.

I could live with that.  One of the most frustrating things in the HTML
email I subscribe to (it wasn't that way to start with - not until they
"enhanced" it)  is the message that reads:  "If you want to switch back
to text only click here."

Obviously nobody at their end ever tried to "click here" from text only
reader.

Regards,

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX