Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:01:19 +0100

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:54:10 -0700, John Bridges wrote:

>Of course all this is dancing around an empty bucket waiting for it to fill
>with wine from heaven debating what sort of wine god should bestow on us,
>perhaps we should just move on, grow some grapes or visit a wine store, or
>even try some free Microsoft ripple.

My soul is my own I'm afraid, so no ripple for me. I wish I was an
experienced programmer, by now I would have written the perfect mail
client for my own use and released it into the public domain.

If I win the UK lottery, perhaps I could afford to fund this. Don't
hang around waiting :-)

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails