Leaked memo (was Re: HTML Rendering in PMMail/2)

Thomas Bradford pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:32:42 -0400

Hi There,

I don't know where it came from, who wrote it, and have never seen this
message.   Please let me see the header of said message, including IP
address and originating SMTP server - and be sure to post it to
pmmail@rpglink.com.   ;-)))

Thomas