Leaked memo (was Re: HTML Rendering in PMMail/2)

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:09:21 -0300

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:26:26 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>An allegedly leaked memo, possibly from a BSW programmer has recently
>appeared, this is my take on it - I am copying the message to TB!
>
>Wow! Assuming this is genuine (and I've no reason to think it's not)...

I don't know conclusively but I most definitely believe that this is
a joke memo. I would have said so earlier but I assumed it was
obvious to all that it is a hoax. FWIW, I'd bet my job that it's a
joke. :-)

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor