That's it, it is over...

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:16:28 -0300 (ADT)

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:44:20 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>moment I will no longer endorse PMMail, point people to PMMail, keep people
>using PMMail or use PMMail in any feature comparison whatsoever.  It is a dead
>product, even if BSW hold true to their latest announcement.

FWIW, I'm truly sad about Steve's decision.

Just to clarify, PMMail is not "dead". It continues to be supported
and continues to be developed.

This was all very unexpected for me and I guess I should have just
kept my mouth shut. I will (even more) from now on. I felt that I
should add the above since I may have inadvertently been the cause of
Steve's disappointment.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor