Why this phobia to HTML mail?

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:51:24 +0100 (BST)

>Problem is that most of the people I know is happy with HTML mail.
>Just people from this list is stubborn to 'No HTML mail support at all'.

"Most people" haven't got a clue about the issues involved - if they
understood the issues, they would not be happy!

And "thanks" I assume that by "stubborn" you are refering to my deep
technical understanding of the potential problems, pitfalls and
implementation difficulties involved?

But it's your rioght to keep arguing from your position of deep
ignorance!

I will prepare some HTML emails using nothing more the Outlook
express and IE5 (I won't write a single line of HTML myself) which
will illustrate just a few of the great many interoperability
problems that exist!

Simon