That's it, it is over...

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:40:20 -0300

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:44:02 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>I don't understand why the comments from people who are in the know had
>to be made in private either.

I believe Thomas was replying to Steve to tell him that the alleged
'leaked memo' was indeed a hoax. I'm not sure why he wrote to him
directly. I got the impression that there was some communication
going on just before I became involved. At any rate, at some point,
Thomas Cc:d me. I sent a brief addendum directly to Steve because
that's who the original message was to.

Nothing secretive was said. In fact, Thomas wrote, "I hope this sheds
a little bit of light on things and feel free to quote me." For
whatever reasons Steve chooses not to (or has chosen so far).

Note though that Thomas also wrote, "I'm not going to get into a
public debate or long, drawn out dispute with anyone who disagrees
with our strategy..."

Thomas works about 29 hrs/day, runs a few companies and generally
does not participate in public forums. This should explain why Thomas
chooses not to post here often. Shrug.

>Call me paranoid maybe, but there are issues under there that are not
>clear even now; maybe they accused him of writing the now-denied leaked
>memo.....

No.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com