That's it, it is over...

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:53:09 -0300

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:48:49 -0700, John Bridges wrote:

>If it was a message written by Thomas, addressed to Steve and You, and he
>said "feel free to quote me".... go ahead, lets see it.

I think I will decline at this point. I'm not excited about risking
any more unexpected negative reactions.

I won't bullshit anyone though, I'm doing damage control here. But
not just because I feel it's my job (it's not really in my job
description but...). I'm also doing it because I genuinely don't feel
there's any Big Deal. Steve disagrees obviously and that's his right.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor