Repost

David Gaskill pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:53:28 +0100

It seems that the response I posted to Thomas Bradford has, for whatever
reason, not been seen by many on this list including Simon.

It may have of course be that Steve was forced to remove it by Higher
Authority but in any case I thought it was worth a second attempt.

I wonder if anybody could explain to me the significance of the ";-)))" symbol
used by Thomas ...

==============================

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:32:42 -0400, Thomas Bradford wrote:

>Hi There,
>
>I don't know where it came from, who wrote it, and have never seen this
>message.   Please let me see the header of said message, including IP
>address and originating SMTP server - and be sure to post it to
>pmmail@rpglink.com.   ;-)))

Perhaps the time has come to reveal how I came by this leaked memo. I
know I can rely upon when members of this mailing list to keep the
contents of this posting entirely confidential .

I mentioned to a friend that I was curious to know exactly what BSW's
thinking was concerning the future of PMMail. She replied that she knew
two gentlemen who might well be in a position to help me and later
introduced me to a Mr Howard Hunt and a Mr Gordon Liddy.

These gentlemen assured me that they had carried out missions for the
highest in the land and were experts at obtaining information in such a way
that their operations remained completely undetected.

They subsequently explained that their operation to obtain the memo in
question had been disturbed and hence they had only been able to copy the
first page.

I found the most remarkable thing about the document was that it so
closely resembled my own speculations as to the state of affairs at BSW
that I could have written it myself ...

David

David