I did it! I did it! (was: Please, let me poke my eyes out...)

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 14:02:01 -0400

Trevor Smith wrote:

> Actually, in all seriousness, there's no reason why email can't be
> livened up a bit. I think the idea of animating the *client* (not the
> actual emails) might have some merit, but IncrediMail has really poor
> implementation. It's all gaudy and big and stupid. Something with the
> same strategy but more class or better design might be fun.

Fecal matter is pervasive. If you put a quart of wine in a 55-gallon
drum of fecal matter, you have fecal matter. If you put a quart of
fecal matter in a 55-gallon drum of wine, you have fecal matter.

--
Larry Ebbitt - Linux + OS/2 - Atlanta