Why this phobia to HTML mail?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:48:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:34:40 -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:

>>Any "standards" that eventually emerge regarding HTML email will merely
>>reflect the predominant current state of affairs and will not cause a
>>change in direction so drastic as to render current practices obsolete.
>
>That may be true, but it's not the general example of the Internet.

But it is the subject of this thread, remember?  Am I to assume that
your change of topics indicates that you are in full agreement with the
arguments I made concerning the futility of looking to RFCs to rid the
world of HTML email?  If so, then how about changing the subject line
so we can all be on the same page.

Thanks,

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com