Why this phobia to HTML mail?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:53:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:38:20 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>The rest of your message is moot in light
>of that plain and simple fact you have clearly chosen to ignore.

No, my message was perfectly germane when kept within the context of
HTML email which is and has been the topic of this thread.  I can only
assume that you, like Trevor, have completely accepted my arguments
about the futility of waiting for RFC's to eliminate the scourge of
HTML email and so you have moved on to another topic.  I look forward
to seeing that new topic reflected in the subject line of your
response.

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com