OK, Rephrasing the Questions - Something New

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 23:10:56 -0700

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 02:03:15AM -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:
> As Steve mentioned, Polarbar might fit the bill.  I also purchased
> J-Street, Polarbar's predecessor, and if it's still being worked on
> after these two years, then it could provide the kind of high quality
> cross platform email client you described.

    They commited the cardinal sin of software marketing on a web page.  No
screen shots.  A lot can be gleaned from a screen shot and I am disappointed
there aren't some showing what it looks like.  Tsk, tsk.