OK, Rephrasing the Questions - Something New

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 18:34:22 -0400

Ralph Cohen wrote:

> We have several systems that run 24x7 with PMMail always up and
> running.  Why not?  Having a cable connection means never having to
> hang up.  Part of the reason we do it is because of the "a bird in the
> hand is worth two in the bush" philosophy, i.e. any messages already
> retrieved do not have to be retrieved later when the cable is acting
> up.<g>

Down heah in the South, there's a whole bunch of us rednecks who
only have a 28.8 telephone connection and a time limitation with the
ISP.
Course, when we put the carpet in the bathroom , we liked it so much,
we ran it right up into the house.

--
Larry Ebbitt - Linux + OS/2 - Atlanta