OT: Evolution

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:34:20 +0900 (EST)

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:24:46 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>Almost nothing is science is "immutable", if it were then science
>would be dogma and not science.  You'll probably agree that,
>science advances as a (chaotic) series of (usually small incremental)
>improvements to existing models - unless you think we've "discovered"
>or "know" everything already, then there's nothing immutable in the
>whole of science!

Ah - we are back on topic again - evolution is promulgated as dogma, and its proponents are using decidedly
unscientific methods to squash out any opposing views: none of that "legitimate alternatives" stuff in the science
classroom thank you very much! Keep it in the English class where the kids can write essays all day long...

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... Evolution: Someone thinks the world needs updates.