PMM2000 probs

Andrew Z pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 01 Oct 2000 08:21:27 +1000

On Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:57:55 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>The OS/2 version does strange things when it runs out of disk space also:
>messages display blank, as if there is nothing in them.  POP3 downloads hang.

Yes, this was another I forgot to mention - null messages of size 2k/3k
etc were a regular occurrence...

>Reindex the folder, and they should all show up again.

Yep, this worked a treat...thanks...

Hmm, me thinks the final release may need some work. If disk space is a
problem that is fine, but do let the user know what the hell is goin
on!

Now, for my next question...is it safe to just reinstall PMM98 over
PMM2k?? (I dont WANT to do this, but I do not believe I am left with
much choice :(

AndrewZ...
----
Andrew Zavitsanos
AFL Mailing List: To subscribe, send email to afl-talk-subscribe@lists.frogdream.com
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person..."