[pmmail-list] Fwd: Re: PMMail has wrong time

Barnabo, Chris pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 10:19:24 -0400

On Fri, 06 Apr 2001 09:11:27 +0200, Michael Gerdau wrote:

>According to that webpage this problem is known since at least 5-Aug-99.
>Since then there were at least 2 fixpacks for VisualStudio 6 which
>according to the above URL should fix the problem.

Well, that explains why I'm busted ... still running PMMail 98, pmmailw.exe
has a filedate of 4/20/98 ...

I just never saw a reason to upgrade (and I guess if this is still busted in
PMMail 2000 I still don't!)  At least it'll clear itself up on Sunday. :-)

-- Chris