[pmmail-list] Fwd: Re: PMMail has wrong time

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 10:21:08 -0400

Thanks John,

I tested with a machine running the 2.10.2010 release and it is the cause for so many of the problems this year.

PMMail does have some DST issues, but Peter has fixed them.

Thanks,

jimmy