[pmmail-list] PMMail can't open a PMMail attachment?

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 08 Apr 2001 08:56:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Edward,

On Sat, 07 Apr 2001 21:06:14 -0400, Edward B. Germain wrote:

>(Strangely, I couldn't open your attachment in PMmail.  I switched its
>association to Outlook, which couldn't open it either.  I finally saved
>it and read it with List, an old dos program I sometimes rely on.).

This is odd -- I simply drag/drop the message that I attached into
the attachment area of the "New Message" window when I was writing
the reply.  I don't understand why you couldn't just open the attachment,
so I'm sending a copy of this back to the list hoping that tech support
or someone more knowledgeable than I am can tell me why PMMail
couldn't open an attachment created by PMMail....

>Archives is a really sensible idea.

Sure would save everyone a lot of time....

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"