[pmmail-list] Fwd: Re: New lockup

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:17:29 -0400

Hello Xavi and All,

I have had it happen with a couple of users going up to the latest versions of 5.5 and beta of 6.0.  It occurs for some users and is similar to the issue when the registry keys are are messed up.

In checking the registry keys and file associations, everything is fine.  Backing out to the previous version of IE corrects it.  No problems with them under Win2k.  I will need to check on other OS's to see if that is related to the cause.

Thanks,

jimmy

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:13:19 +0200, xavier caballe wrote:

>It has something to do with IE, downgrading back to version 5.5 of IE will take care it.
>We are looking at it now.

I'm using both 2.20.2300 and IE 6.0 and it works fine here...

Xavi

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com