[pmmail-list] Forums back up

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 08:47:09 -0400

This is a decision that affects all of us and I for one do NOT want a newsgroup.

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:49:42 -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote:

=>On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:20:50 -0400, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:
=>
=>>The forums are back up now.  We were looking into switching to another bulletin board system but decided
to stay with UBB for now.
=>
=>Any chance you can go to newsgroups? I much prefer the speed of a
=>newsreader over a webboard, and prefer the threading of a newsgroup
=>over the single-threaded look that PMMail gives a mailing list.
=>
=>Ken
=>mailto:shiva@well.com
=>http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/
=>[If answering a mailing list posting, please don't cc me your reply. I'll take my answer on the list.]
=>
=>
=>
=>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
=>line of the message body being...
=>
=>
=>

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html