[pmmail-list] Ctrl+/ not working under German Warp4

Guillaume Gay pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 17:27:11 +0200 (CDT)

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 12:59:30 +0100 (MEZ), Manfred Usselmann wrote:
>On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 11:35:14 +0200 (MSZ), Andreas Ludwig wrote:
>>The hotkey for selecting all text in the editor window will not work in
>>German Warp. Ctrl+/ does nothing, perhaps because the '/' sign is
>>reached by pressing 'Shift+7' here.
>
>It does not work here either.
>
>But I do not believe that this is a problem only with a German Warp
>version because Ctrl+/ (Ctrl+Shift+7) for selecting all messages in a
>folder does work for me with Warp 4 German and WSeB German.
This is not a German OS/2 specific problem, since we have the same problem
here with AZERTY (i.e. non-QWERTY) keyboard layout.

This is not really a problem, though, unless you don't have ANY numeric
keypad. ([Num Lock][/][*][-])

Have a nice end of week-end !

--
   __     | |             "Ich bin ein Merliner" (:-)
  /  |  . | |             =(Mail)=> gay@mail.dotcom.fr