[pmmail-list] Forums back up

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:09:41 -0400

I suspect a large part of it is the way a person reads the data.

I like web boards as I don't return to the index.  I have my preferences set up to reverse cron and start at the
oldest and work toward the newest with the next button.  If desired I can also go by thread but I seldom do that.

I find mailing list the most convenient but don't like the tons of e-mail that they cause.

Will will not be bothered to use a news group, many are very hard to configure if possible at all and it is yet one
more method to access data.  Perhaps my dislike comes from many years ago when lines were slow (1200) and
news groups were the only way to communicate in groups.   Hated it then, still do.