[pmmail-list] PMMail 2.20 as a bulk mailer?

John Bijnens pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:40:24 +0200 (CDT)

I do it much the same way you do.

Here at work, I need people to get notified when a there is a new antivirus
update.  Every employee (about 218) of our organisation (spread over different
locations) has his own login/password on our ftpserver (FtpServer of Peter
Moylan).  I've written a couple of C-programs that generate personalized emails
(with the individual ftp links, ...).  I'm also using PMMSend for this purpose.
Now when there is a new update, this update is uploaded to our server and all
emails are generated in a matter of minutes.

I've searched for other methods but wasn't able to find one that was as
flexible and easy to use as my current way of working.

Best regards,

   John Bijnens