[pmmail-list] bug in latest beta

Martin Jansen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:56:09 +0200

Hi,

I just discovered a small bug in the latest
beta version of PMMail 2000 on Windows 2000:

When writing a message which contains something like
<foo> (in _plain text_-Format) in the body and storing
it in outbox, the part <foo> isn't visible.

The same happens when it is send and moved to
"Sent Mail". When I open the message and select
"Window - View Full Message" everything is displayed
correctly.

I suppose, PMMail treats the text as HTML-tags even
when the Content-Type is text/plain. Could please
anyone from BSW be so kind and fix that problem
before the next beta release is rolled?

-Martin