[pmmail-list] Things we would like fixed! resend #????

Leon D. Zetekoff pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:12:26 EST

4/24/2001 -- the first time I posted this was 11/30/2000 and never did get an answer regarding these two
items.

I'd appreciate to hear from someone on this.

THanx Leon

==========

Hi there...

Been trying to find time to post finally able to!!!

WE have a few things that need to be fixed/implemented in both the OS/2 and Pro Win version.

1. A long time ago we requested that PMMAil support migration from PostRoad Mailer 3.0. A few times I have sent
in some REXX scripts (that others have done) for the POLARBAR (ex-Jstreet) Mailer. I'm not a REXX person but I
think that since PRM is/was such a widely used app that support for this should be there. We have hundreds of
folders and thousands of messages that we can not afford to lose.

2. In the Windoze version if I put "/s leonz0.act" as the startup parameter it opens with the mailer AND a
compose window that has some corrupted data in it. (Win 98 SE+updates). How can this be resolved?

That's it for now but I'm sure there are a few others (grin).

Thanks.

Leon D. Zetekoff, NCE
Product Manager - Network Administrator
Solution Technology, Inc.

"We create solutions..."

Leon D. Zetekoff, N.C.E.  Voice:  561-241-3210
Product Manager           FAX:    561-997-6518
Solution Technology       E-mail: solution@stiscan.com
1101 South Rogers Circle  WWW:    http://www.stiscan.com
Suite 14                  NNTP:   news://news.stiscan.com
Boca Raton, FL 33487