[pmmail-list] Things we would like fixed! resend #????

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:18:57 -0400

Post Road Mailer came with utilities to convert to comma deliniated text.

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:12:26 EST, Leon D. Zetekoff wrote:

>4/24/2001 -- the first time I posted this was 11/30/2000 and never did get an answer regarding these two
>items.
>
>I'd appreciate to hear from someone on this.
>
>THanx Leon
>

>==========
>
>Hi there...
>
>Been trying to find time to post finally able to!!!
>
>WE have a few things that need to be fixed/implemented in both the OS/2 and Pro Win version.
>
>1. A long time ago we requested that PMMAil support migration from PostRoad Mailer 3.0. A few times I have
sent
>in some REXX scripts (that others have done) for the POLARBAR (ex-Jstreet) Mailer. I'm not a REXX person but
>think that since PRM is/was such a widely used app that support for this should be there. We have hundreds
of
>folders and thousands of messages that we can not afford to lose.
>
>2. In the Windoze version if I put "/s leonz0.act" as the startup parameter it opens with the mailer AND a
>compose window that has some corrupted data in it. (Win 98 SE+updates). How can this be resolved?
>
>That's it for now but I'm sure there are a few others (grin).
>
>Thanks.
>
>Leon D. Zetekoff, NCE
>Product Manager - Network Administrator
>Solution Technology, Inc.

>"We create solutions..."
>
>Leon D. Zetekoff, N.C.E.  Voice:  561-241-3210
>Product Manager           FAX:    561-997-6518
>Solution Technology       E-mail: solution@stiscan.com
>1101 South Rogers Circle  WWW:    http://www.stiscan.com
>Suite 14                  NNTP:   news://news.stiscan.com
>Boca Raton, FL 33487
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>line of the message body being...

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html