[pmmail-list] Wish List....

Curtis Delzer pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:00:40 -0700

I have 3 wishes for PM-Mail.  The ability to edit received messages in
the internal editor so they can be saved as any other message, messages
can be queued for future delivery to be sent at a particular
time/and/or date, and, my biggest wish of all, messages longer than 64K
can be written without the problem where if, for example if you have a
message which has to be longer and you bring up an external editor, if
you then save the message, then send it, you find your message
trunkated to your header and footer without any body...  Yes, that bug
still exists and is being ignored utterly though claims are made to
have fixed it but as George Gershwin and Ira wrote, "it ain't
necessarily so."  Trunkating of longer than 64K messages still exists
in the "message read window."  I have tried everything under the sun to
make this work without success, even buying 384M of memory to see if
something funky was happening here with my configuration, but no way
does it make a difference.................  I am extremely annoyed
because all of the people I have demonstrated to that also can
demonstrate this bug is being ignored by BSW, WHY?  Isn't this a list
where problems are listened too and action taken rather than just
problems stated and ignored except in situations where an obvious
communication to server problems exist as in beta 2?  I can demonstrate
this trunkating problem with 4 out of 4 computers but BSW claims it
doesn't exist so, therefore it doesn't exist...  Where is the change in
editors promised which hasn't happened?

So, those 3 wishes of mine, again, thanks for reading though I have
really little hope that this best of all e-mail programs, in our dreams
nonetheless will change and clean it's own act up to lift itself to
that high goal.  For those of us who are blind and must rely on our
access technology, it is absolutely the most accessible to us, bar none
and believe me I have tried because it is part of my job to find out
and have concluded that PM-Mail is the most accessible, and yet these
annoyances persist...

TAKE CARE!
Curtis Delzer.  H.S.
W B 6 H E F.