[pmmail-list] turn on return receipt by default

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 15:02:57 -0400

As a retired IBM employee, I couldn't find it in the list of stuff they will
sell at a discount.   Last time I looked was more than a year ago so it may be
added now.   Good luck.

On Wed, 01 Aug 2001 09:16:46 -0500 (CDT), Scott Garfinkle wrote:

>On Wed, 01 Aug 2001 07:24:56 -0400, Gene Gough wrote:
>
>>For less than $50 you can have IBM's Object Rexx and run it on any of the windows platforms
>I'm going to guess that, as an IBM employee, I can probably get it pretty cheap. :-)
>

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>line of the message body being...

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html