[pmmail-list] Error 10061

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:41:50 -0400

>It's me, Mr. Indecisive, again. It does indeed seem to be a problem
>with PMMail for Windows. When I try to send/receive, the status line
>says "Error 10061-Could not connect", but nothing is in the Account
>Error Log.
>
>Another Windows email client is working OK.

Be sure and check the firewall if you have one (just checking).  What is the other mail client you have that is working?

Have you uninstalled Outlook from that machine?  Just wondering, becuse if you do this it causes problems for almost every mail client except Netscape.

===================================
Peter is here everyone, he arrived last night.  I haven't seen him yet since he and Thomas have been meeting together all morning.

Will give some news as I have it.

Thanks,

jimmy

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.