[pmmail-list] SirCam Virus Filtering Update

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 04 Aug 2001 23:21:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 04 Aug 2001 22:10:11 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>Not even that!  ... the "Help" for ICSL variables states that the
>header info is exempt from the "-s" option....   !!!

Hmmmmm. I've somehow missed that in the Help file. I do know that
certain 'parts' of the header are case insensitive. Encoding strings
for example. Tags and associated fields are case insensitive (H.TO,
H.to, h.TO, h.To etc... are all the same). However, I also know that
the subject line (part of the header) can be case sensitive as well as
whole word searched. Could you point me to the proper location in the
Help file? Thanks.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris