[pmmail-list] SirCam Virus Filtering Update

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 05 Aug 2001 12:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 05 Aug 2001 08:19:12 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>Help | Help Index | ICSL Help
>  down near the bottom of the entry find the major (bold, underlined)
>  section "Flags".  The sentence above it says:
>
>All predefined fields (including all header Fields) are searched without
>regards to case.  (However, I see now that several of the examples do
>include  -s   in header searches....  ??)

Thanks, Bruce. I took another look. I believe this is referring to
PMMail's default action. It precedes the 'Flags' section that specifies
how this default action can be modified i.e. case sensitivity, exact
match, wildcard options. I do know that Tags and Fields are not case
sensitive when used to identify an area of the header. Then again it
could just be my interpretation but it seems to fit.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris