[pmmail-list] Sticky sorting options

Jim Reisert AD1C pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 05 Aug 2001 15:40:39 -0400

Has there been a change in recent beta versions with the "stickiness"
of the sorting options?

My preferred sort:

  1.  Read Status
  2.  Subject
  3.  Date/time of message

I'd like all my folders to obey this setting, and I have gone in and
manually set this up.

Now say I want to see all the messages in a folder from a particular
author.  I click on the "From Name" box and the mail is sorted by the
author.  When I exit the program and come back in, the sorting is STILL
stuck this way, and the way I had previously specified the sort order
(123 above) is lost.

How do I make the sort order permanent per my specifications, allowing
me to temporarily change it, but to have my preferred sort restored the
next time I start the program?

Using Win2K SP2 and beta version .2360

- Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com