[pmmail-list] Import/Export address book

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 16:32:24 -0400

I created a comma delimited export from the address book using PMMAIL (WIN 2K).
I created a new address book and attempted to import it.  PMMAIL takes a dive
and Windows 2K closes it.  A error record is created by WIN2k and I can e-mail
it if anyone at blueprint is interested.   When I cut a single address out of
the list created by PMMAIL, it will import it.   If I create a list with 10 or
15 addresses in it, PMMAIL will not import but it also does not fall on it
sword with the smaller database.

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html