[pmmail-list] how to change font for printing

Maynard pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 16:53:14 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Bruce,

On Wed, 08 Aug 2001 16:57:59 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>>>  As fas as I understand, PMMail uses the same font for display as
>>>for printing.
>>
>>That's what I thought also; but that is NOT what is happening here now.
>
>Did you try _resetting_ it?  (even recognizing that it's not doing what is expected)

Yep. Sure did. That's how I know that it doesn't work here (Warp4/fp12)
Even installed new printer driver.
Regularly use Unimaint for system and user .ini file cleanup.
Just ensured that pmmail.ini was -R and seems to accept message window
body text font to Global-MLEFONT

Possibly the point in time where regular printing was 'lost' was when
PMMail crashed with sys3175 during an attempt to print a message of
some 700 lines

	`~Maynard