[pmmail-list] Error 10061

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 23:03:35 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 08 Aug 2001 04:42:41 -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote:

>Did a Google search on the code and it says this means "connection
>refused". That means that you're reaching some server on some port and
>it's sending back a packet to reject the connection.

Thanks, Ken. Back on Aug 5, I provided that info to Lane as the first
response to this thread. List still needs archiving.

Lane, it may be necessary to figure out what the problem isn't to find
out what it is. Do you have a shared data tree for both PMM/2 and
PMMWin. If not, try pointing PMM/2 to your PMMWin data tree and see if
you can connect to the server. If you can connect, this will eliminate
the PMMWin settings files. It would narrow the problem to the PMMWin
executable or Windows system itself (probably registry). Of course,
this depends on having a readable Windows partition to use with OS/2.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris