[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 and X-it

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 11:33:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 09 Aug 2001 11:17:49 -0400 (EDT), Lane P. Lester wrote:

>I like X-it's function whereby moving the mouse over a window brings it
>to the foreground and gives it the focus. However, X-it seems to do
>weird things to PMMail's popup menus. Big rectangular bites are taken
>out of them, making it somewhat difficult to use them.
>
>Failing that, do you know another utility that provides the mouse
>capability?

Try X-Workplace:

http://www.xworkplace.org/proj_xwp.html

It has the strong advantage that it is currently under development,
and the goal is to replace most/all of the small WPS enhancers
that we've all acquired.  Most XWP users have found that they
can completely kill off a half dozen programs that they've been
using, with the wonderful outcome that things also work better
than they did before.

There is also an email support list for XWP that is _very_
active and _very_ informative:  xworkplace-user@yahoogroups.com

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"