[pmmail-list] Finding PMMail/2 [Was: Fetch All Accounts Doesn't...]

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:50:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 12 Aug 2001 09:19:23 +0200 (MSZ), Boris Kirkorowicz wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Aug 2001 21:50:08 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:
>
>>I hope Boris will send us a copy of that announcement!!
>
>A search for "2.20.2300" returns some hundreds hits. The ony source I
>have for info about that is just this mailing list, so I'm pretty sure
>you will find it in at least one of them. Additional, you may have a
>look on http://www.pmmail2000.com/ whre you can find
>==============================CUT==============================
>A seventh beta release (version 2.20.2360) of PMMail 2000 Professional,
>and PMMail 2000 Standard are now available. Information on what has
>been corrected and added to this beta is available at the history page.
>PMMail for OS/2 is still at the 2.20.2300 release.
>==============================CUT==============================
>
>Just follow the link "PMMail for OS/2" to download
>http://www.pmmail2000.com/betas/pmm220.exe directly.

Thank you.

I already *have* the program on my disk here.  What I didn't
have, didn't see, (and don't believe exists) is an announcement
from BSW in a timely fashion at the time that the above
was available.

Thanks!   Have a nice day.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"