[pmmail-list] Finding PMMail/2 [Was: Fetch All Accounts Doesn't...]

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:37:14 -0700 (PDT)

My reply to Lueko Willms's message sent on Sun, 12 Aug 2001 21:09:35
+0200 (MES). You wrote:

>   "PMMail/2 Home Page" gets me directly to www.pmmail2000.com; what
>you describe is selecting the first entry in the submenu, "Blueprint
>Software Works' Home Page".

This may be true for the _beta_ versions. For the 'GA version
2.10.2010', the 'PMMail/2 Home Page' sends me to
http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/products.html and the 'Blueprint
Software Works Home Page' sends me to
http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/

>    The same is true for the Windows version. I'm using the latest
>beta on both operating systems.

I am a registered user of both versions. I am using the 'GA versions'.
Until BSW designates a new version as 'GA', I will not replace my 'GA
versions'. I have downloaded for testing the _beta_ versions but I have
not put them in a working environment. There still seems to be
significant problems particularly for the Windows version.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris