[pmmail-list] How to set Reply-To in filter?

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 21:33:49 +0200 (MES)

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:22:28 -0700, Warner Young wrote:

> Thanks.  I'm using the Windows version, and I'm not sure I want to
> install a version of REXX just to do this.  Do you know if it's
> possible to do something like this with any kind of external program?

  Sure -- write it in C, in Pascal, Delphi, Perl, Visual Basic,
Windows Scripting, what have you.

  Using the Windows version, you might have noted that there is no
mentioning of REXX exits, just hooks or user hooks.

  REXX just happenes to be the most comfortable tool to use on OS/2,
where many good programs provide themselves hooks for REXX
programming (PMMail unfortunately doesn't).

   Just note, that when you have ZOC installed, then you do have a
version of REXX on your Windows system (you know ZOC, I presume?).

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de