[pmmail-list] Fetch process freezes when starting web browser

Hayo Baan pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 06:53:38 +0200 (CEST)

Whenever I start my web browser (netscape 4.6.1) from within PMMail, either
right clicking on a link or from Window|View in Web Browser, the active mail
fetch freezes (Fetching x of y).
Only after restarting PMMail does it retrieve the mail again.  As a side effect,
the mails that were already fetched are fetched again and you end-up with having
lots of mails twice.

I'm using PMMail/2 2.20.2300 (I had the same behaviour with the 2.10.1999
version though).

Regards,
	Hayo Baan

Rincewind had always been happy to think of himself as a racist.
The One Hundred Meters, the Mile, the Marathon -- he'd run them all.

          -- (Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent)

Hayo Baan        hrbaan@xs4all.nl