[pmmail-list] Question

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:22:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:59:30 -0700, Abel Jeffcoat wrote:

>Is there a way to have PMMail to place a signature above the text when you reply to amessage?? So
that you can start typing a reply above the signature. If
>this isn't an option, could it be added? Please see example below.

Have you looked at Canned Replies?
  (there has been a lot of discussion in the past about use of Canned Replies
   to do similar tasks to what you're asking....)

>Also, I have four different addresses I can use.  If I receive mail in a "Work" account, when I reply to
a message, is there a easy way to change my reply
>address?

I do this all day long.  I have many PMMail "Accounts" set up, one
for each work account/identity that I want to have a separate reply-to.
Also, foldering in separate accounts is nice.   I move email to the
account it should go to using filters and SMTP-read in the receiving
account.  (I explained this in detail a month ago, and someone thought
this was too difficult to do and they would just wait for BSW to make
a new feature.  I've had it working here for several years....  :)

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"