[pmmail-list] 2.20.2370

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:54:55 -0400

Hello All,

Peter has just sent me an update to the Windows and OS/2 versions of PMMail.  This follows the release of the newest version of PMView , so he is now back working on PMMail regularly.

He will be working here in our offices in Wilmington starting in 3 weeks time.

This update is version 2.20.2370.  The main part of this update is a change in how PMMail handles the retries if the method of SMTP authentication is unsuccessful when sending.  The Windows version also features a bug fix where it had trouble calculating the free space on a drive when it was near multiples of 2Gb.

Thanks,

jimmy

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com