[pmmail-list] Question

Rolf Lochbühler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:30:22 +0200

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:40:15 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:37:33 -0700, Abel Jeffcoat wrote:
>
>>I just joined this list today.  How do you move mail from one
>>"Accounts" folder to another "Account" folder using filters??
>>Unless I understand it wrong??
>
>You can not do this with any simple procedure. PMMail is not
>currently written to allow moves between accounts. We have already
>added this feature to the list of requests.

However, a filter that calls an external command file with a simple
copy statement, possibly followed by a del or erase, might already
do the trick. On Windows this could be a .bat file with

@copy %1 "\program files\blueprint software works\pmmail 2000\???.act\inbox.fld"
@del %1

where ??? would be the name of the target account Inbox folder.

Of course the del could be replaced by a delete statement in the
filter itself.

Regards,
rl

--