[pmmail-list] pmmail on w2k prof.

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:47:43 -0400

I have had no problems at all with that configuration.

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:56:29 -0400, Ken Diehl wrote:

>Forgive me if this question has come-up in the past.  I never thought
>I'd being using it but I've been given a new work computer with windows
>2000 prof. on it.  I will moving all of my windows apps to it shortly.
>Are there any problems with pmmail on w2k one should be aware of?  I
>will not be using boot manager or sharing directories with OS2.
>Thanks.
>Subtropical Ken
>Hurricane Alley
>Wilmington, NC
>
>Celebrate multiculturalism - drink imported beer.

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html