[pmmail-list] request for improvement of user interface

Gunnar Anzinger pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 18:56:36 +0200

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 10:42:43 +0200 (CEST), Menno Tillema wrote:

> In the filter definition you can define to move messages to another
> folder. I would like improvement of the drop down list to choose this
> folder. A longer list and better organized would make the choosing
> much easier.

I agree, but it is even worse in the search messages window. While the drop
down list for move messages in the filter definition contains 13 entries,
the drop down list in the search messages window contains only 4 entries.
It is very hard to find the right folder there.

Bye, Gunnar