[pmmail-list] request for improvement of user interface

Gunnar Anzinger pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 04:12:43 +0200

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 15:48:35 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

> > > down list for move messages in the filter definition contains 13 entries,
> > > the drop down list in the search messages window contains only 4 entries.

> > My Pmmail only shows three (3) entries in the drop down list of the
> > filter definition. So there ;-))

> Man, I wonder how he got 13?....  mine has 4.

I didn't do anything special to get them. But it would really be
interesting to know what affects the number of entries in the drop down
lists. BTW: Has anybody more than 4 entries in the drop down list of the
search messages window?

Bye, Gunnar