[pmmail-list] Clean Up Message Forwarding

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:28:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:15:09 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>When PMMail/2 forwards a message, the entire header of the forwarded
>message is inserted in the new message.  I would like to have only:

>The main objective is to eliminate all of the extraneous:

Rather than wait for this to be implemented, you can do this
right now with a Canned Reply, and further you can then
customize it to include as little or as much as you might want.

Here's mine:

=========== Canned Reply: Forward Message ================
$cursor$==================BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE==================